Admin and Account Assistant Date Added 11/01/2019
Based on the outskirts of Wakefield, our Client is on the look out for a keen, enthusiastic, and loyal member of staff to join their close knit team.
Type: Administration & Office Support
This role is supporting the Finance Director as well as the Finance assistant in the day to day duties which are involved in the running of the business. Running a very tight ship, the team is small but everyone pitches in and helps and eventually, the role will develop the individual both personally and professionally, with the opportunity to progress in time.
Duties will include:
- Checking proof of deliveries against supplier invoices
- Cross referencing purchase orders and identifying any discrepancies
- Attaching any delivery notes to costings of work, ensuring that all 'tickets' are present and scanned to the correct customer
- Photocopying, filing, general admin
- Adhoc duties as and when requested
Key Skills and Experience
- MS office - basic to intermediate level
- SAGE preferable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to organise and prioritise
- The ability to see what work needs doing, without having to ask first......showing initiative at all times.
The position is working within the construction industry and is based in a very industrial unit. Due to the nature of the business, it's never going to be the cleanest of environments and so applicants need to consider this before applying. There is lots of banter flying about and they office staff do tend to have a good giggle between themselves. This role requires someone who has an outgoing character, who can have a laugh with the rest of them but also knows when it's time to work.
< Go back to search results