Help Desk Advisor Date Added 15/10/2018
Due to growth our client is looking for an additional help desk adviser to join his current team, providing a first class customer service at all times.
- Taking incoming calls from clients who may have an electrical / heating / security fault with their premises
- Taking all details effectively and recording on to the in-house system
- Allocating the correct response engineering team to resolve the problem
- Follow up calls to ensure that the clients is 100% happy with the outcome
- Answering calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Any other adhoc duties as and when requested
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have worked on a help desk before, preferably within the utilities management sector but this is not essential. What is, is strong communication skills, a real people person and someone with excellent organizational / coordination skills.
This role requires a calm and professional approach. Often clients may be under pressure or in an emergency situation and therefore your role will be to appease the situation, and fill them with confidence of your service. Quick thinking, ability to remain calm, under pressure.
< Go back to latest jobs