Senior Underwriting Customer Service Administrator Date Added 26/11/2018
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional administration of insurance policies.
Type: Accounts & Finance
- Handling policyholder and broker queries in person, over the phone and via e-mail professionally and courteously.
- Provide support to the Branch Manager where required.
- Working in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards & guidelines set: For all CG Branches and Appointed Representative network.
- Ensure there is fairness to our customers through process driven procedures, whilst improving communication with both our internal and external customers, people and partners.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service & multifaceted support:
- Answer customer calls professionally and quickly, handle queries efficiently
- Respond to customer emails professionally, efficiently and with accuracy
- Provide administrative support to New Business, Renewals & MID Adjustment Teams by assisting policyholders in person, by email or phone professionally and courteously
- Work with the team to provide support and manage workloads
- Oversee the Customer Service Team in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Provide leadership, a point of contact for multi-referrals & mentoring/guidance to subordinates
- Ensure the accuracy in system data input and adherence to systematic procedures
- Work to deadlines
- Pass Quality Control as prescribed
- MI provision and contribution of MI to Management
- Ensure awareness of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly), vulnerable customers and how customers should be managed
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Financial Crime
- General Admin duties as and when required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Key Skills and Experience
Ideally, our client is looking for someone with experience in customer service preferably 2-3 years within the insurance sector.
MS Office skills are essential, as are excellent communication - verbal and written. Keyboard skills and organisational skills are also required.
We would like applicants to be educated to GCSE level and a CERT CII would be advantageous.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work on your own initiatie but also, not be afraid to ask for help. You will need to be superb at time management, have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadines.
You will be positive, enthusiastic and motivational about what you do!
< Go back to latest jobs