Business Development Manager Date Added 13/08/2019
Juice Personnel are recruiting now for a Business Development Manager with our new client based in some fantastic offices in Leeds City Centre.
This a sales role working within a forward-thinking and energetic business. You will be responsible for promoting the services of the business and building the brand across the region.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO, who will encourage and drive you to think outside the box, but most importantly have fun whilst you’re doing it!
- Attending networking events across Yorkshire to generate leads for the business
- Promote the range of services on offer from the business
- Transfer those leads into profitable sales for the business
- Foster and develop relationships with customers, strategic partners and sector bodies
- Visit existing and potential clients to evaluate their needs
- Prepare monthly reports on lead / sales action
Key Skills and Experience
- Evidence a strong background of Business Development
- Ability to work on your own
- Able to build rapport with existing and new clients
- Create a sales pipeline
This is predominantly sales based, but we are looking for someone who is engaging and consultative to maintain existing customer accounts. You will be selling a service which is completely unique to the UK market, therefore there is huge earning potential for the right person.
You will be comfortable networking both face to face and online, on platforms such as LinkedIn. You will be a confident ‘people person’, and a great communicator to ensure the services of the business can be sold effectively to new customers.
- Must have a valid UK driving licence (with own transport)
- This is a permanent opportunity with our client
- Monday – Friday
- Really flexible on hours, open to being part time or full time
- Unlimited earning potential with up to 50% commission available
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results