- Identifying new business leads
- New customer business development
- Account management of existing accounts
- Build solid and lasting relationships with clients to ensure maximum expenditure
- Meeting new and existing clients, promoting the products on offer
Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years direct sales experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Competent in IT systems (MS Office as minimum)
- Quick thinkerIdeally a background / degree in Agriculture, but by no means essential!
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and able to use their own initiative. For example - you may have products with a short shelf life that may need to be sold to consumers with a tight deadline, therefore the ability to ‘think on your feet’ is essential.
This role is based at the Castleford Head Office, but could involve travel to suppliers and customers across the country as they have a National reach. International travel could be required on some occasions, although not regular.
This is a brand new role from an already established business, it's one where you can really 'make it your own'. Roughly the first 6 months would involve contacting existing and lapsed clients to intoduce yourself and try and gain a market share, and then could develop into a more field based role should you want to go down that route!
It will be 70% of the above, and roughly 30% sales support and admin.
This is working in a 'down to earth' office, there are no internal politics, just a solid team that work for each other and enjoy themselves.
- Monday – Friday / 08:30 – 17:00
- Up to £25k per annum dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression
- Great transport links
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results