- Regularly reviewing and analysing the website for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Bringing qualified leads onto the website
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Running PPC campaigns
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
Key Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in SEO for an established brand
- WordPress experience
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
The office is open plan, and has a relaxed and laidback feel to the place. There is no micromanagement, allowing the candidate a place to flourish in a great environment.
The role may suit someone who has worked in a freelance position previously, but would now like to work on a permanent basis for one company to bring stability.
You must have experienced managing SEO / PPC / Social Media at a good level prior to applying for this vacancy, and able to evidence a strong return on your work.
This is a brand-new role created for our growing client, so we are wanting someone who can bring new ideas and really grow with the business!
- Monday – Friday / 09:00 – 17:00
- Permanent, full time vacancy
- Immediate start
- Starting salary of £25,000 (will go up to £30,000 for a candidate with exceptional experience), with regular pay reviews
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results