Telesales Account Manager
Date Added: 07/10/2020
Juice Personnel are working on behalf of a Telemarketing company based in Harrogate to recruit a Sales Account Manager to their growing team.
Evidencing a strong Telesales background, you will be responsible for cold calling your clients prospects, with the aim of generating new leads and appointments on their behalf.
This is a fantastic opportunity with genuine OTE of £30k.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
- Through quality telesales, arranging meetings or telephone call appointments on behalf of our clients
- Cold calling prospects for both internal clients and externally to win new telemarketing clients
- Develop & maintain ongoing relationships with prospective target audiences through telemarketing
- Reporting call activity to clients – we expect around 200 calls per day
- When not appointment setting, you will be responsible for generating new business to build up your own client base
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years Telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills – you will be representing your client’s businesses, therefore it’s of the utmost importance that you are well mannered and communicate clearly
- Highly motivated – the aim of the role is to provide Sales opportunities for your clients, the successful candidate needs to be motivated to win this new business
- Well organised – you will be working on behalf of up to 6 clients in one period, so you must be aware of what each of these businesses do, their USP, their services etc and be able to communicate their benefits clearly
The perfect candidate will have a proven record within a Telesales background, being motivated by money via excellent commission structures on winning new business and appointment setting.
We are keen to meet with candidates who are looking for a career, not just a short-term job.
- Permanent / Full time
- £16,000 – £18,000 Basic dependant on experience
- 10% commission on ALL sales
- 21 Days Holiday plus an ADDITIONAL 2 weeks off at Christmas
- Opportunities for progression
- Company Laptop
- WFH for 2020, potential to move into a Harrogate based office in 2021.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results