• Call customers who are undecided on whether to make a commitment to purchase
• Book appointments for our Sales Representatives to attend in attempt to sell the product range
• Booking appointments via a specific canvass application
• Taking ownership and initiative with any customer concerns and queries
• Maintain a good working relationship with customers and employees
Key Skills and Experience
• Minimum 1 year of proven B2C / B2B sales
• Experience working within a Contact Centre environment is desirable
• Ability to overcome and handle objections
• A brilliant communicator both verbally and written
This is a fast-paced role in an equally fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to give brilliant customer service.
There is an uncapped commission structure place, so the more successful you are in the role, the more £££ you will be rewarded with.
• Bradford (BD1)
• Temp to Perm
• £8.72 p/h (plus uncapped commissions)
• 21 hours per week
• Free parking
• Immediate start
• Full training provided
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results