HR & Finance Administrator
Date Added: 26/05/2021
Our award-winning client in Halifax are looking to recruit a HR & Finance Administrator to their team to assist with a variety of tasks across the functions.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Managing payments to suppliers and contractors
- Upload invoices within the Purchase and Sales ledger in SAGE 50
- Reconciliation of Supplier StatementsAssisting with payroll
- Assisting with office management
- Debt chasing, and further actions if required
- Profit and loss reports
- Internal HR duties
Please note this role is roughly 75% Finance, and the remainder HR duties.
Internal HR duties include administration management of:
- Appraisal outputs,
- Confidential and independent support function to all Eclipse colleagues etc.
- Liaison with the Company’s existing off site Employment Consultants.
Key Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with Sage
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Good organisations skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- Halifax (HX1) based
- Monday to Friday
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Genuine opportunities for progression with a rapidly growing business
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results