Assistant Installation Coordinator
Date Added: 01/06/2021
Due to the continued success of this Halifax based Conservatory Insulation specialist, we are looking to add an Installations Coordinator to their team on a permanent basis.
Our client has gone through rapid growth in the last 18 months, so there is huge scope for the right candidate.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
• Liaising with customers who will be going through an installation, ensuring a smooth process
• Acting as the main port of call for customer enquiries
• Working alongside the Installations team and updating them on customer needs
• General administration
Key Skills and Experience
• Previous experience coordinating domestic home improvements is preferred
• Strong customer service background
• Sales experience preferred but not essential
• Working on multiple projects simultaneously, good organisational skills are essential
• Halifax (HX1) based
• Monday to Friday / 9am – 5pm
• £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to search results