- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Department
- Managing candidates through our ATS system, communicating and supporting with the scheduling of interviews through to onboarding.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data as and when required
- Update employee electronic records
- Support with HR related projects
- Candidates must be fully competent in Word, Outlook and Excel with previous experience of working with HR system.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking and onboarding systems would be advantageous.
Candidates should have excellent organisational skills and strong communication skills – admin support required during coming projects – TUPE transfer and new HR system.
Key Skills and Experience
- 12 months contract – maternity cover
- Completive salary
- Working from home – Mondays and Fridays, other days from the office
- Cycle to work scheme, Perkbox, Death in service, 25 days holiday + 8 BH
- Start date: December – January
- Reports to HR Manager
We are looking for a highly competent administrator with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, self-motivated and capable of managing a variety of tasks to strict deadlines.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team as well as liaising with our client Field Based and Head Office teams resolving queries and chasing information.
You’ll need to be a great communicator and not afraid to pick up the phone.
< Go back to latest jobs