Inventory Clerk Date Added 15/08/2019
Juice Personnel are excited to be working with a Greenwich based Estate Agent on an exclusive basis, to help recruit an Inventory Controller to their existing team.
We are looking for a candidate with a sound geographical knowledge of South East London and the property rental market, who is looking for the next step in their career.
Location: Greenwich, London
- Visiting tenants (500+ portfolio) around London / South East doing checks on current rental properties
- Compiling reports on the condition and upkeep of the properties
- Providing tenants with a check in / check out service
- Ensure a smooth transition between tenancies
- Liaise with the Estate Agents to ensure all issues / concerns are communicated
Key Skills and Experience
- 2+ years Inventory Clerk experience
- Ability to manage own diary
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- Full UK licence and own reliable transport
- Our client is willing to invest up to £25k per annum for the right candidate, dependant on experience
- Monday – Friday / 08:45 – 18:00
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs