Pig Sales Manager Date Added 22/08/2019
Juice Personnel are recruiting now for a UK based Pig Sales Manager to join a market leading co-product company. The ideal candidate will have a sound commercial awareness of ruminant nutrition, and be able to manage and develop the long-term sales strategy in the UK.
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
- Create and implement sales plan to achieve ambitious sales targets
- Promote, market and develop new and existing customer relationships
- Remain up to date with market, industry and competitor activity
- Work with the National Sales Manager to drive growth plans for the business
- Identify and develop new opportunities in the pig sector working alongside the Nutritionist
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely report
- Protect and enhance the reputation of our client
Key Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of ruminant nutrition and technical aspects
- A confident problem solver, decision maker and influencer
- Experience of people management and development
- Good IT skills
- Good financial/commercial awareness, including interpretation of data
- Recognised by peers and customers for ruminant expert knowledge
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver technical information as part of a sales proposition
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial role
- Minimum of 2 years customer facing on site experience
- Excellent communicator at all levels
Our clients Head Office is in Castleford, but only sporadic travel to West Yorkshire is required for this role. We will consider applicants from all parts of the UK!
We are looking for someone who has a degree in Agriculture ideally, who has had exposure at a senior level in a similar position previously.
My client is a medium -sized but reputable player in the UK market, but owned by a larger European company with a £2b turnover.
- £30,000 - £50,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Career progression
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs