We are absolutely delighted to announce that we are looking for a new member to join our Logistics Recruitment team. This new post has been made available due to our continuous growth and development of the Ad-hoc desk and we're hoping that this latest member of the team is going to compliment the existing Consultants and provide them with a second to none Resourcing service.
- Attracting suitably qualified drivers from all of the available methods, ensuring a continuous and healthy candidate flow
- Interviewing candidates in a professional manner, building rapport and establishing ethical working relationships with all interviewees
- matching suitably registered drivers to the clients work requirements, and being competent in license checking, AWR regulations and driving time legalities
- Assist Logistics Consultants with day to day duties
- Remote assistance to the onsite team
- Sourcing business leads from all available methods including social media, door knocking, telecalling
- Regularly posting updates on to social media including facebook / twitter / linkedin
Key Skills and Experience
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a customer service / admin background and if this has come from recruitment, then even better!
We would like:
- MS Office skills with Excel and Word being at an intermediate level
- A good level of written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player with a very good sense of humour. A positive and proactive approach to working
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, who can take responsibility for planning and prioritising their own workload, ensuring the deadlines for our clients are always met.
Flexibility is required to ensure that the temporary recruitment desk runs smoothly requiring, in instances, extended working hours. A willingness to assist other members of the branch team will also be essential. A proactive approach to developing the level of the role will be of similar benefit to any individual.
This role is a great opportunity to work within our agency, which we boast to be 17 years old and very reputable one within the Wakefield area. We can offer a great working environment, with lots of laughter as well as hard work. We can offer professional development through the REC and other training providers.
If you would like more information or to chat in more detail, then please feel free to contact me on 01924 377500 and I'll be happy to #talkrecruitment.
Come on and join the #teamjuice
< Go back to latest jobs