Production Team Leader Date Added 27/09/2019
Juice Personnel have a brilliant new vacancy for a Production Team Leader to join our Electrical manufacturing client in Wakefield. Enjoying state of the art facilities, you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 General Operatives to success.
- Assembly – preparing and implementing table plans, producing and maintaining itineraries and reports, training new staff, team motivation
- Despatch – Ensuring all orders are completed, planning consignments, completing all documentation, monitoring quality
- Stores – Covering all goods inwards, producing pick sheets and orders sheets, maintaining stock levels, maintaining stock location spreadsheets and databases, processing returns
General Team Leader Responsibilities
- Monitoring new starters performances
- Attending daily production planning meetings
- Motivating the team
- Reviewing team operations and implementing strategies to improve efficiencies
- Conduct performance reviews, liaising with the HR department
- Managing and resolving staff issues
- Understanding and identifying staffing requirements
Key Skills and Experience
- FLT licence desirable, but not essential
- Leadership experience
- Strong communicator
- Vast experience working within a Production environment, ideally Electrical
The successful candidate will ensure that Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything they do, and the ability to lead a team of 10 General Operatives to produce and manufacture some fantastic products for a market leading company.
- Full time, 37.5 hour permanent contract
- Week 1 – 0900 - 1700 / Monday – Friday
- Week 2 0800 - 1700 / Monday – Thursday with 0800-1130am Friday
- Competitive salary
- Free chocolate Fridays! (Why not?)
- Free gym facilities for all staff
- Regular table tennis competitions (Again, why not?!)
- 30 days holiday per year (increasing by 0.5 days per years service)
- Optional 2 weeks additional unpaid holiday per year (if required)
- Uniform provided
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs