- Deliver excellent customer service whilst meeting customer requirements for New Business, Renewals Mid-Term Adjustments & all other customer interactions for their motor insurance.
·Provide quotations for products needed by the customer
·No hard sell, 95% of the customers come to you and you provide the information and ensure they are happy before going ahead
·Be open and transparent in your work
·Analyse any risks that may come up when insuring a driver, I.E points on their license or criminal convictions – Underwriting part of the role, is desirable, but training is given
·Answering calls and emails and seeing people in branch
The role requires dealing with clients over the phone and via e-mail to ensure retention and sales targets are maximised, through the provision of efficient communication & negotiation skills.
We are looking for a candidate who has good judgement, is analytical, pays great attention to detail, is flexible, self-motivated, driven & who delivers excellent customer service whilst adhering to their individual underwriting authority limits at all times and in accordance with the procedure manual.
Key Skills and Experience
·Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
·Off street parking
·Holidays include your BIRTHDAY off yearly
·25 days, and 1 year accrued each year of working there up to 30 days in total.
If you feel this role will be for you – but not sure what you can bring to the team, apply anyway, you don’t need to have insurance background as this can all be trained to you, just a personally raring to shine, onsite training will be given. With a heap of support.
For this role, our client is looking for:
- Competent in Windows based programmes; word, excel, outlook and internet
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong team ethic
- Manage time effectively; ability to work under pressure
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good timekeeping and presentation of self and work
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and numerate
- Works with a high degree in accuracy in all tasks
< Go back to latest jobs