- Deliver results-focused SEO strategies to a varied array of clients
- Undertake in-depth keyword research, keyword selection and keyword mapping
- Conduct link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Devise content calendars for maximum impact
- Communicate concepts to non-technical and inexperienced audiences
Key Skills and Experience
- Have a solid range of skills around technical SEO, on-page SEO and link building
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Understand other digital disciplines including Google Ads and Paid Social
- Have experience of running SEO campaigns for agencies or in-house
- Handling multiple accounts in an organised and effective manner
- Experience in, or aptitude for, training others
Our client is a small, but growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. The company’s supportive structure means that this role is ideal for someone with several years experience at an Agency, but now looking to take the next step into a progressive business.
The person that fits this role will have a real passion for helping their clients by delivering a market leading SEO strategy.
You will be an Excel whizz, ideally with some knowledge of Semrush and ahrefs.
The right candidate must be confident and well presented, meeting clients face to face is important to the role, when it is safe to do so.
Key to this role finally, is the need to be a team player. You must be okay with ‘mucking in’ with other Digital Marketing tasks from time to time as the business grows, the long-term goal for this person should be to head up the SEO team though.
- Remote working until 2021 at the earliest, possibly beyond (Leeds based office)
- The quicker the company grows, the bigger the opportunities
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary, depending on experience
- Full time / permanent
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs