Vehicle Sourcing Specialist
Date Added: 06/10/2020
We’re excited to bring an ambitious opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and reputable Vehicle Sourcing concepts in the country. Offering weekday working, truly unrivalled commission, and all the marketing tools at your disposal to take your customer base to a new level - long gone are the days standing on a cold forecourt praying for your next sale!
Type: Sales & After Sales
- Assisting customers in finding their next vehicle
- Understanding the customers needs and putting that, and great customer service, to the forefront of every deal
- Liaising with the internal team and trade parties to find the best deals for the customers
- Sourcing vehicles from trade outlets and other parties
- Managing the vehicle journey from trade to customer
- Organising sold vehicles to be sent for cosmetic touch ups and repairs, prior to customer handover
- Generating a sales pipeline to ensure targets are met
- This is a heavily incentivised role, with VSS's earning on average £600 commission per sale
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in the motor trade and a passion for cars in an absolute minimum
- Focused around giving the best customer service
- Organisational skills are a must, with the ability to handle several customers at different points of the car buying journey, alongside various other responsibilities such as arranging vehicle repairs, sourcing and general administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
Someone who is ambitious and believes in their own ability is perfect for this role. It’s working in a small office of 4, but there is huge scope for the right candidate. We need someone who is energetic and passionate about cars, who can give customers a brilliant service – their 100% 5-star reviews are of course the most important to them.
- Monday – Friday (Office hours – no late nights / weekends!)
- Commission based (Genuine Year 1 OTE £30,000 - £40,000)
- Office based (WF5), but flexibility to work from home when required
- Opportunities for progression (owning your own franchise / region)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs