Based within a busy, fast paced contact centre your role will involve:
• Making outbound calls to potential customers who have requested a call back, to arrange a sales appointment
• Taking inbound calls from the 0800 numbers, organising house appointments for the sales rep
• Following up on any missed calls / leads and trying to convert the appointment
• Answering any general customer questions / queries to the best of your ability
This is a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will be able to remain calm when under pressure, be professional and courteous at all times and have an enthusiastic approach to your work at all time. This team are fun and often lively and make this particular function of the business a great place to work.
We are looking for people who are customer service focused, enthusiastic and have a real passion for sales. A competitive commission structure is in place to reward employees.
Key Skills and Experience
• Call centre experience
• Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls daily
• Sales driven
• Bradford (BD1)
• Temp to Perm
• £9.18 per hour
• 40 hours per week (including evenings and weekends)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
< Go back to latest jobs