£23,671.64 per annum (this can be looked at to increase for the right person)
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. (can be flexible)
Working from home, remote working – visit the office for meetings only.
- Supports the selling and delivery of procurement to meet customer specific needs.
- Work closely with team colleagues
- Assist the designated category management and support procurement teams to obtain the maximum possible saving and efficiency benefits.
- Financial understanding of invoice queries and supplier / customer finances.
- Full understanding of external cost pressures and how these drive business operating costs (commodity, fuel etc.).
- Support team with assessments and plan projects covering major areas of spend on behalf of multiple organisations.
- Implement project gateway review stage(s), briefing the sourcing team on respective roles, responsibilities and accountability.
- Support in the planning and organisation of complex activities or programmes.
Key Skills and Experience
• IT literate in procurement systems
• Microsoft applications, contract and compliance monitoring tools
• Change management
• Team working
• Strong organisational skills
- Remote working
- Free parking on site
- Company benefits and perks.
Microsoft Excel test
Competency based on a video interview.
If this sounds like something you are interested in and are happy to work on a temporary ongoing basis, please don’t delay in applying today.
It is essential you know how to use Microsoft Excel to use VLOOKUP and Pivot tables to an advanced level as this is what you would be using day to day to look up the catalogue of what are client may need.
- Excellent communication skills
- Chasing invoices and able to build rapport with the client
- Data processing with attention to detail.
- Experience in a related subject area
- Studying towards or happy to work towards MCIPS qualifications.
• Business degree in a related subject •
MCIPS qualified or working towards CIPS – or an equivalent qualification
< Go back to latest jobs