• Maintaining, documenting and implementing new office processes as appropriate
• Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and management
• Creating, implementing and maintaining any templates broadly used across the department
• Working with the IFAs to identify new business opportunities within the existing client bank
• Liaising with the advisors throughout the advice process
• Providing portfolio and fund analysis reports to advisors prior to client meetings
• Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
• Assisting the Paraplanners with suitability Report/Annual Review writing as well as putting together reports from other paraplanners.
• Preparation and completion of all forms and necessary paperwork to go with reports
• Attending monthly meetings
• Prioritizing workload effectively and allocating work to support staff to ensure efficient and smooth running of the business and the even distribution of work;
• Setting clear performance objectives and competency standards for staff and objectively appraising their performance against these each quarter;
• Attending courses when required and maintaining an adequate level of CPD to ensure compliance with FCA and professional body requirements and develop personal skills.
Key Skills and Experience
Working hours are
9-5 Monday to Friday
20 holidays per annum plus stats.
< Go back to latest jobs